SOUTH FULTON GOALS…. Family, Community, Commerce!
Family- To strengthen the South Fulton community as a choice place to live by making this a safe and desirable place for families, schools and businesses.
Community- To build and maintain first class art, recreation and entertainment facilities of South Fulton while preserving greenspace through economic empowerment and growth. Work with the community to continue to be uniquely South Fulton!
Public Safety - To improve safety and security for the citizens of South Fulton by creating “citizen focused services”
- Policing – To introduce a hybrid model based on Community Based Policing and Accountability Policing (Police accountability involves holding both individual police officers, as well as law enforcement agencies responsible for effectively delivering basic services of crime control and maintaining order, while treating individuals fairly and within the bounds of law.)
- To increase the presence of law enforcement officers through mini precincts.
- To focus on crimes against property, gang related activity and strong code enforcement.
Commerce- To establish a city driven by Economic Growth and Controlled spending by fostering the union of public-private partnerships within and outside of South Fulton. To prepare South Fulton leaders through community based leadership programs.
PROPOSED BUDGET ALLOCATION:
- Public Safety – 60%
- Other Expenses - 20%
- Administrative Services – 10%
- Residential Services – 10%